Monday, January 18, 2010

#1 - Attend the temple (Jan 2010)


Daniel and I got up really early on Saturday to attend Stake Temple Day (which turned out to really be Stake Leadership Temple Day, someone told our ward the wrong thing). We made it to the 7 am session. Although both of us were tired, we were glad that we went. With Lucy, it is so easy to make excuses not to go, but I really needed to go. It was so great to take a break from the world and get refocused on the important things.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a list. Sounds fun. I love Goose Girl. I won't do this whole project with you, but their is one goal I have been thinking of pursuing recently. I want to learn to play the piano. I actually got a book from the library. Lots of the homes we are looking at in Pittsburgh have old pianos in them that I think come with the home. I hope we get one of those homes so I can learn to play. Good luck completing this huge goal.

    ReplyDelete